- What types of evidence are used in DUI cases?
- Make sure the Miranda warning actually helps you
- New technology available for DUI penalty
- Supreme Court OKs taking DNA sample from arrestees
- The South Bay has a large population of immigrants from all over the world. Some are here without documentation, and many have visas, both temporary and permanent
- Strong defense for increased enforcement of California DUI laws
- California Registration Requirements for People Convicted of Sex Crimes
- Attempt to Lower Penalty for Personal-Use Drug Possession Fails